11408X Magnetic Pickup
Model 11408X Magnetic Pickup is designed for use on diesel engines to measure engine RPM.
Features and Benefits
- Permanent magnet RPM sensor
- Fits in standard ¾ inch UNF hole in flywheel housing
- Sends pulse signal to CSX-300 or AMOT 8210 range speed switches
- Rubber boot included for sensor leads
- Available installation kit includes toggle switch, dashboard label and shielded cable
Oil field trucks and equipment
Oil skimmer barges
Aircraft ground equipment
A permanent magnet built into the sensor provides a magnetic field at the base of the sensor. As each tooth of the flywheel passes through the magnetic field, a signal (voltage pulse) is generated. This signal is then sent to the 8210 Speedswitch for monitoring.