4095 2-Way Vent Valve
AMOT Model 4095 2-way vent valve is designed for manual or mechanical tripping applications where a manual reset is desired. The unit can be mounted in any position and requires a minimal force to activate.
Features and Benefits
- Connecting rod bearing temperature detectors
- Broken piston rod indication
- Typically used with model 4102D
- Envrionmentally sealed UL/CSA listed microswitch
- No adjustments required
- 1/2 NPT conduit connection or liquid tight hub
For gulf proof version, see Model 4395.
|Net weight:||1/4 lbs.|
Connecting rod bearing temperature detectors
Broken piston rod indication
Typically used with model 4102D
Replaces pneumatic model 4095
When a Model 4102D bearing temperature detector reaches a high enough temperature, the trip element will extend to brush the Model 4395 trip lever switch and cause a shutdown. This device is designed to physically replace the Model 4095, when converting from pneumatic to electric/electronic controls.