4395 Electric Trip Switch
AMOT Model 4395 Electric Trip Switch is ideally suited for use with AMOT Model 4102 Bearing Temperature Detector.
Features and Benefits
- Explosion proof (rating pending)
- Anodized (Gulfproofed™) aluminum construction
- Environmentally sealed UI/Csa listed microswitch
- No adjustments required
- 1/2" NPT conduit connection or liquid tight hub
|Body material:||Gulfproofed aluminum|
|Max. ambient temp.:||150˚C||300˚F|
-55 to 205°C
1A @ 125VAC/28VDC
7A @ 250VAC/28VDC
-65 to 400°F
|Connections:||1/2 FNPT or non-metallic hub|
- Replaces Pneumatic Model 4095
- Connecting Rod Bearing Temperature Detectors
- Stroke or Reach Limit Detection
- Broken Piston Rod Indication
- Typically Used With Model 4102d; See Form 651
Model 4395 is designed for manual or mechanical tripping applications where a manual reset is desired. The unit can be mounted in any position and requires a minimal force to activate. For example, when a Model 4102D bearing temperature detector reaches a high enough temperature, the trip element will extend to brush the Model 4395 trip lever switch and cause a shutdown. This device is designed to physically replace the Model 4095, when converting from pneumatic to electric/electronic controls.
See datasheet for complete operation information.