8071D Panel Mount Controller
AMOT Model 8071 Electric PID Valve Controller is a fully programmable PID-based controller which allows for easy system configuration.
Features and Benefits
- Universal inputs- RTD's thermocouple, 0-10V, or standard 4-20mA signal gives maximum system design flexibility
- Available in AC and DC versions to suit a wide range of actuators
- Can be operated in manual mode - easy maintenance and set up
- Max. two programmable analogue outputs
- Two programmable setpoints, two parameter sets
- Four limit comparison
- Two timer functions
- Two self-optimization prodedures
- RS485 interface available as an option
|Controller type:||Fully configurabel PID with digital filtering and selectable parameter sets|
|Input:||Universal sensor input||2 or 3 wire RTD, TC, 4-20mA selectable|
|Input sensing range:||Selectable as required||Max. -200 to 850°C||-328 to 1562°F|
93 to 263 VAC, 48 to 63Hz 13VA max
|Input accuracy:||RTD within 0.05%
TC within 0.25%
4-20mA & 0-10V within 0.1%
|Environmental:||0 to 55°C operational|
|EMC:||EN 61326-1 Class B|
|Solid state relay:||
50A rated, opto-isolated, zero-cross switching (4758L001)
Position control of electrically or electro-pneumatically actuated valves
For use with AMOT type G Temperature Control Valve
For engines, turbines, gear boxes, and heat exchangers:
- charge air cooling
- secondary cooling systems
- fuel and lube oil preheating
- engine jacket water
These products are designed for high performance, fully configurable operation, and are easy to install and set up. The controller is available in two options.
8071D: Universal PID controller for use with the AMOT electrically actuated G Valve range. It is a panel mount stand-alone controller, designed to be used with separate Solid State Relays (SSRs).
8072D: Stand-alone panel incorporating the 8071D controller. Comprises of the 8071D controller and two SSRs, pre-wired in a wall mounting, splash-proof enclosure approved to IP65.