8072D Bulkhead Mount Controller
The 8072D Bulkhead Mount Controller offers position control of electrically or electro-pneumatically actuated valves. The 8072D Controller is primarily used with AMOT type G Temperature Control Valve.
Note: This product replaces Model 8063.
Features and Benefits
- Fully programmable PID-based control - allows easy system configuration
- Available in AC and DC versions to suit a wide range of actuators
- Universal inputs - RTD’s, thermocouple, 0-10V, or standard 4-20mA signal gives maximum system design flexibility
- Can be operated in manual mode - easy maintenance and set up
- Max. two programmable analogue outputs
- Two programmable setpoints, two parameter sets
- Four limit comparators
- Two timer functions
- Two self-optimization procedures
- RS485 interface available as an option
|Controller type:||Fully configurable PID with digital filtering and selectable parameter sets|
|Input:||Universal sensor input 2 or 3 wire RTD, TC, 4-20mA selectable|
|Input sensing range:||Selectable as required Maximum -200 to +850°C
(-328 to 1562°F) Typical setting: 0° to 120°C
93 to 263 VAC, 48 to 63Hz 13VA max
|Input accuracy:||RTD within 0.05%
TC within 0.25%
4-20mA & 0-10V within 0.1%
|Input sampling:||50 to 250ms interval (user configurable)
Dynamic resolution up to 16 bit
|Environmental:||0 to +50°C operational -40 to +70°C (40 - 158°F) storage RH<90% (non condensing)|
|Solid State Relays||
50A rated, opto-isolated, zero-cross switching (4758L001)
The 8072D bulkhead mount controller can be used in engines, turbines, gear boxes and heat exchangers for the following applications:
- charge air cooling
- secondary cooling systems
- fuel and lube oil preheating
- engine jacket water
These products are designed for high performance, fully configurable operation, and are easy to install and set up. The controller is available in two options.
The 8071D is a universal PID controller for use with the AMOT electrically actuated G Valve range. The 8071D is a panel mount stand-alone controller, designed to be used with separate Solid State Relays (SSRs).
The 8072D is a stand-alone panel incorporating the 8071D controller. The 8072D comprises of the 8071D controller and two SSRs, pre-wired in a wall mounting, splash-proof enclosure approved to IP65.