VISCOpro 2100 Oil Viscosity Monitor
The VISCOpro 2100 is the next generation viscosity transmitter for real-time monitoring on high-vibration applications. By incorporating the oscillating piston method, an industry-proven sensor technology, the VISCOpro 2100 is the best choice for applications requiring fast, real-time and reliable data to get the most out of rotating equipment.
With a small sample size, easy installation, flexible configuration, and minimal maintenance needs, the VISCOpro 2100 is the ideal viscosity transmitter to prevent damage and help extend the life of engines or compressors.
• Designed for high-vibration environments
• Temperature compensated viscosity to minimize false alarms (ASTM D341)
• Hazardous area certified
• Self-cleaning allows for year of operation without recalibration
• Robust and durable design limits downtime
To configure your VISCOpro 2100 and review all options available, please see the configuration guide below under Additional Documents.
|Viscosity range||0.25-10,000 cP, 11 Ranges in 20:1 spans|
CV1 1.5% of reading
|Input power||24 VDC, all Models|
|Electronics Ambient Temperature Range||Up to 60°C|
|Maximum Pressure Rating||C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6 Up to 1,000 psi C7 up to 200 psi (393-2” ANSI 150#)
C8 up to 600 psi (393 DN50 PN40)
C9 up to 375 psi (393- 3” ANSI 300#) C10 up to 700 psi (393- 2” ANSI 600#)
C11 up to 1,000 psi (2” RTJ 900#)
|Power||24VDC (15W max.)|
|Alarm Output||190mA open collector (3V-50VDC)|
• Hydrogen screw compressors - lube oil
• Engine lubrication systems
• HFO (heavy fuel oil) booster skids