RB Compact Air Shut Off Valve
Roda Deaco Compact Butterfly air shut off valves are ideal for applications with tight clearances. Examples may include, but are not limited to generators, skid steers, trucks, and small dozers. Standard valves can be placed on hose sizes ranging from 1.75" to 4". Additionally, we offer custom configurations to fit your specific application, with a variety of different types of valves ranging in size from 1” to 14”. Contact our customer service department to discuss your requirements.
Our compact butterfly valves can be used in manual or fully automatic systems. When incorporating into an automatic overspeed shutdown system, this valve is compatible with the Revguard 2 Speed Switch.
- Strict testing to OEM standards for shock, corrosion, vibration, and life cycle
- Compatible for modern low emission diesel engines
- Lightweight and compact design
- Can be mounted post-intercooler on turbocharged engines
- Corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Heavy duty stainless steel linkage
|End Connection||Hose Barb|
|Position Indication Available||Yes|
|Max Air Intake Temp (F)||257|
|Min Air Intake Temp (F)||-40|
|Hazardous Location Certification||No|
|Power To Close or Energize To Run (Fail Safe)||Power-to-Close|